About the room
The Condo Unit: Large 12th floor CORNER unit SW facing city view offering lots of natural sunlight which boasts 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 in suite, 1 full) and an open layout with over 800 Square Ft of living space. Open concept kitchen & living area with 9' ceilings, large windows overlooking stunning mountain views, city views and river views! Laminate flooring, granite countertops, in-suite laundry and all appliances (dishwasher, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer). The unit comes with a large west facing balcony where you can enjoy daily stunning sunsets.
- Secure building accessible only by key fob entry
- Onsite 24/7 security concierge and cameras throughout the building, elevators, and parkade.
- Shared bike storage room
- Gym open 24/7 and fully equipped located on the 2nd floor
- 4 levels of heated underground parking w/ a separate underground visitor parking section
- Within walking distance of downtown, easy access to city transit and LRT. Located right door next to the Co-op Midtown grocery store and 4 blocks away from a Safeway (8 min walk).
- Master Room suite w/ in person bathroom. I use the full bathroom near the entrance door as my own.
- Utilities: all included in the price of rent (electricity, water, gas).
- Internet/TV extra cost - $40. I have a Telus Internet 150 Internet package w/ a limited TV selection that we can split the cost of.
- I own both an Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K and an Apple TV 4K HD. Access to all available streaming options Netflix, Crave, Amazon Prime.
- The living space is currently unfurnished as my roommate previously owned all the furniture, tv…etc. So bonus if you own that stuff!
- Parking is an extra cost. You can rent a heated underground stall for anywhere from $130-200 depending on seasonal demand. There is street parking available around all sides of the building which have sections that offer free parking after 6pm, Mon-Fri, and are free on weekends.
- The landlord will insist on income verification as part of the rental application which may include providing your most recent T4 and pay-stubs. I provided both. Condo Viewing Times: Monday - Friday: After 6pm, Sat-Sun: Please contact
About the Roomies
I am looking for a new roommate to replace my current one who has moved out. Available July 1st. We currently rent a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo in the Vantage Point building in the Connaught community, Beltline area, downtown Calgary – 1053 10th St SW.
About Me: I am a 30 year old male who is a working professional. I don't have any real preference regarding age, gender (could be male or female) - as long as you’re a respectful person then the rest will figure itself out.
- I’m organized, responsible and like to keep a clean, clutter free living space.
- I’m sociable guy, always down to have a good time and enjoy the occasional drink.
- Privacy is important and must be respected by all parties.
- Pets are allowed in the building. Landlord is okay with cats and smaller dogs (Max 30 lbs.)
- No smoking is allowed in the unit itself but feel free to use the balcony