About the room
I have a new two-storey loft/townhome located right on the intersection of Yonge & Sheppard (M2N 2Z7). Three bedrooms, three washrooms, and the common area is furnished: full kitchen, walk-in shoe closet, and a spacious living room and outdoor terrace with a patio set. The total space is close to 2,000 sf.
I am looking to sublet 1 out of the 3 bedrooms to a female professional, available immediately.
For all-inclusive at $1,250/month:
- your own bedroom (unfurnished)
- share washroom with ONE female
- high speed internet/wi-fi
- hydro/utilities included
- full use of the furnished common area (kitchen, guest washroom, terrace, walk-in shoe closet...etc)
- kitchen amenities: cold-pressed juicer, nespresso coffee maker, blender, french press, espresso maker, rice cooker, toaster, keg, dishes, utensils, wine glasses, microwave, oven, dishwasher...fully supplied, you won't have to bring your own.
- terrace amenities: patio set is set up in the spring/summer, gym equipment (barbell + weights, mat, battle ropes, dumbbells, bands)...enough space to work out inside but when it's warm you'll want to train on the terrace
- living room: tv (amazon firestick/netflix), couch, walk-in shoe closet (you'll have your own section for shoes/jackets), guest washroom, laundry
- parking at additional $125.00 monthly
- located right at Sheppard Centre Mall on top of the Yonge-Sheppard TTC subway line
- direct indoor access to: food court, major banks, Longo's, LA Fitness, Shopper's, Starbucks/Tim Horton's - you literally don't have to step outside for any daily needs
- steps away from: Wholefood's, Loblaw's, GoodLife, movie theatre, restaurants/bars
- First + Last Month
- $1,300 monthly e-transfer due before the 1st of every month - post dated cheques are recommended
- You will contribute to maintaining the shared common area (taking turns cleaning/replacing lights/toilet paper in the guest washroom...etc)
- You agree to replace/repair any damages incurred by yourself and your visitors to any of the interior/items/furniture of the place.
For serious inquiries, please text me answering the following:
- Your Name & Age
- Occupation (full time job or a student? work from home?)
- Are you looking for a long term rent (+6 months)?
- Tell me about yourself?
Looking forward to meeting you, future loftmate!
About the Roomies
- a female full-time professional or a student
- looking for a long-term rent (min. 6 months - 1 year)
About me: I am a 28-y.o. Korean female real estate business professional with a wellness start-up.
To message Somi or view their phone number you need to be a member. Joining and communicating is free.
Already a member? Login now.