About the room
This is a perfect opportunity for a working professional, student, or international student looking for a quiet, clean, safe room for rent near UTM. The rooms are fully furnished and equipped for your living/study needs. Rooms are on the 2nd floor of a 2 storey home. Common areas are shared with the homeowner (Ray & Christina) who are friendly and reasonable people.
- Quiet, clean & mature individual (male or female)
- No smoking of any kind.
- No pets
- Long term
- First and last month rent is required.
- Large spacious bedrooms on the second floor that is fully furnished.
- Queen Bedroom has a queen bed, chest, desk, chair, nightstand, large size closet, lamps, 2 mirrors, and hangers for your clothes. Bedding available if required.
- Double Bedroom has a double bed, chest, desk, chair, nightstand, large size closet, lamps, 2 mirrors, hangars for your clothes. Bedding available if required.
- The bedroom doors have its own lock and key for your own security and privacy.
- Extra hand towels, extra toilet paper, cleaning supplies and extra linens are available in the linen closet. -Iron and Ironing board are available.
- 4 bedroom house, two stories, and the bedrooms are located on the second floor. The two bedrooms will share a bathroom.
- The first floor has a shared kitchen, dining room, family room and 2-piece bathroom.
- Kitchen is fully equipped with utensils, dishes, pots & pans, baking tray, and more.
- Living space has a couch and TV.
LARGE BATHROOM INCLUDES:
- A large bathroom shared with 1-2 other people.
- A toilet, tub with shower curtains, large shower caddy, vanity, several hooks and towel bars, several storage within the vanity for personal items.
- Several bath mats, extra rolls of toilet paper and paper towels are provided.
- Heating (central and natural gas)
- Air-conditioning (central)
- Laundry (located on the main floor and it is NOT coin laundry. To be shared with entire household)
- High-speed WiFi Internet and unlimited. Cable TV found in the common area.
- Parking may be available, please ask.
UTM (University of Toronto at Mississauga) 10 minute drive 15-25 minute bus ride. All Mississauga buses are free for UTM students to ride. UTM Shuttle available to St.George (Downtown) Campus.
Sheridan College, Hazel McCallion Campus (Mississauga) 15 minute drive 35-45 minute bus ride.
Sheridan College Trafalgar Campus (Oakville) 10 minute drive 35 minute bus ride
Square One Shopping Center 10-15 minute drive 35-45 minute bus ride
- Close to University of Toronto (Mississauga)
- Close to Sheridan College (Oakville-Trafalgar)
- Close to Sheridan College (Mississauga-Hazel McCallion)
- Walking distance to LA Fitness
- Walking distance to restaurants (Wild Wings, Jack Astors)
- Walk distance to Chapters (Book Store)
- 5 minute drive or 10-15 minute bus to Groceries or Shoppers Drug Mart.