We have a spacious master bedroom fully furnished with a big closet, and ensuite bathroom on the upper floor (not basement or garden suite) available April 1.
- Wi-Fi, Hydro (Utilities), Heat & Hot Water, Laundry (shared)
- 3-piece ensuite bathroom is private, no tub
- Shared living area and kitchen
- 5-minute walk to Joyce-Collingwood station
- Easy transit to UBC, BCIT, Langara, and SFU (Buses: #26, #27, #28, #41, #43)
- 2 stops away from Metrotown by train
- 15-20 minutes to downtown by train
- Quick walk to Kingsway nearby Congee Noodle King, Safeway, 7-Eleven, London Drugs, many banks (Vancity, BMO, CIBC, TD, Scotia, etc), many other restaurants, local grocers, and at least seven‼! different bubble tea shops
You will be sharing the space with two people, 31M and 29F, and an adorable well-behaved cat.
We are looking for a considerate person; we like to keep the space clean and as organized as we can. We wash dishes after use and do not let them build up in the sink and would expect the same from you. We are both employed full time and are open to students, or other working professionals. A typical night for us includes going to the gym, watching Netflix, boardgames, trying new restaurants or hitting up Costco.
If you are into partying, drugs, and smoking I do not think this place would be a good fit for you.
If you are interested, please introduce yourself and let us know how long you would like to stay, what you do for work and/or what you study, budget, what you are looking for in a roommate, and a little about yourself (interests/hobbies etc.).
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Looking forward to hearing from you!