About the room
Check the condo here -> www.renttheselby.com
This new, modern 821 sq ft apartment has all you need - including new oven, stove, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, in-suite washer/dryer, and even a wine fridge. You can simply control your heating and cooling (even using an app on your phone). The balcony has a nice view of Toronto (including the CN Tower!) The Selby is a brand new rental building in downtown Toronto, and the location is very convenient to transport and shopping. The building itself has loads of great amenities including:
- 24/7 of 3,500 sq. ft. state-of-the-art gym and yoga/spinning studio
- Outdoor pool and deck terrace
- Outdoor kitchen and lounge
- Spa with wet dry sauna, deluge showers and meditation area
- Games room (pool, ping pong) and clubroom
- Private movie theatre to book for free
- 24 hour parcel lockers
- Resident Lounge and Catering Kitchen
- On-site café, bistro, bar and lounge called "Maison Selby"
- On-site Concierge & overnight security
- Bicycle storage
About the Roomies
Hi there! My name is Renzo. Mid30’s. Peruvian/Italian. I work in Scotiabank as a programmer in downtown. I work M-F (9-5). Do latín dance classes almost every day after work and sometimes workout in the gym. I also like to hang out with friends, play videogames, watch movies on Netflix or go out to dance. I'm really easygoing and I'd like to share the Peruvian culture either cooking some amazing Peruvian dishes or preparing Peruvian cocktails. I have a male cat (Lucas) very friendly who is gonna wait for you in the door as soon as you got home. Pd. I have Netflix, Apple Music, Spotify, YouTube music accounts that I can share.
To message Renzo or view their phone number you need to be a member. Joining and communicating is free.
Already a member? Login now.