About the room
Looking for a flatmate to share a 2 Bedroom apartment close to the UofM. I am already occupying the apt. but the lease needs to be renewed by the 25th of September.
Occupancy possible 1st October.
- Spacious home with balcony, large living room, plenty of storage and parking spot.
- Kitchen with fridge, stove, dishwasher and microwave.
- Washer/dryer is shared on each floor
- House is 2 KMs from the UofM and is located 30 meters from Caledon bus stop and 300 meters from other stops.
- Busses that run are 662, 672, 91 and BLUE.
- Sobeys, 7/11, Tim Hortons, Scotia Bank, Liquor Mart, etc. are located at a 5-minute walk from the apartment.
- Ground in-front of the building which includes a running track, basketball courts and soccer posts.
- Total Rent = $1270 which includes the utilities and a parking spot. (Negotiable)
- Internet = $35 per person, unlimited download at 300 Mbps.
About the roomies
Hi, I’m an international grad student studying at the UofM. I mind my own business, am easy to get along with, do not party much and keep my space clean. I do not cook much so the kitchen would practically be yours.