About the room
Hi! I’m looking for someone to fill out the largest bedroom in my 3-bedroom apartment. The room on offer is a master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom; it comes furnished with a desk and dresser, walk-in closet.
If you would rather use any of your own furniture, that can be arranged without an issue
For this price, we are offering to cover all utilities, high-speed internet, provide bi-weekly grocery runs as well as cooking and cleaning supplies.
If you’re interested, feel free to message me. I’m happy to provide tours and negotiate terms.
The location is:
- 5 minute walking distance to Sheridan College, 24 Hour Convenience Store, and several fast food chains
- 15 minute walk to Oakville Place and GoodLife Fitness
- 10 minute drive to the Oakville GO station
- 2 Fitness gyms
- Barbeque and patio area
- Large party room
- Parking spot (Available upon request, extra charge)
- No smoking in the apartment
- No parties in the apartment
- Lower volume after 11pm
- Someone who is clean and tidy
About the roomies
Currently undergoing a period of big changes in pretty much all aspects of life haha.
I’m in my second year studying in a co-op mechanical engineering program and I’m just beginning a 12-month work term. Feel free to talk with me about anything related to fishing, music, exercise, gaming and fiction.
Both my roommates are planning to move out for good and I’m looking to meet new people and fill up the occupancies.
I’m an outgoing person who is tidy, clean and values the privacy of others.