Male · 39 years · IT Analyst, SFU Student
Mature/adult SFU student (full time, last semester), looking for decent sublet for June 1 - August 31 (August 15th will work too).
1) My housing budget per month is $850 (incl. utilities)
2) Looking in Burnaby, New West, Vancouver, Port Moody, Burquitlam areas.
3) Should be close to Public transit (Skytrain or B-line if possible), within 35 mins commute to SFU.
4) Non-smoking environment only please
5) NO basement please
6) Could be furnished or unfurnished
7) About me:
- European male, early 40 (with 30`s appearance/mindset, easily get along with people in 20's, 30's)
- Non-smoker, no substance abuse, no pets
- Healthy, active/busy (leaving around 9AM, coming back between 6-9PM)
- Social, friendly, clean and organized.
- Financially secured and responsible (rent always on time)
- In my spare time I like outdoors (hiking, camping, swimming, sailing), travel, photography, cooking, board games, VR games, being social.
- References available
It is important for me that the place is quiet after 11PM on work days,
If interested, please reply.
Never transfer money without viewing the property and meeting the roommates.
Something suspicious about this listing? Report it