About the room
What is included? The bedroom includes a bed, night table, closet, and a working desk. The rent includes hot water, electricity, high-speed internet, utilities (toilette paper, dish/hand soap, etc) and a balcony. The kitchen, living room, bathroom, and balcony will be common.
What can you find nearby at WALKING distance?
- 5 min from McGill University Health Centre (MUHC)
- 5 min from the Vendôme metro station.
- 2 min from the #24 Bus (Sherbrooke Street) and 10 min bus ride to downtown Montreal.
- 5 min from the Metro/Provigo grocery store.
- 10 min from the YMCA gym.
- 10 min from Westmount Park (artificial lake, tennis court, soccer field, pool).
- 3 min from Starbucks, BMO, CIBC, RBC & TD banks, bakeries, and shopping stores.
Roommate responsibilities: The future roommate must be a none smoker and cat-friendly! Moreover, you need to be participating in biweekly tasks such as taking out the trash & recycle and cleaning the common areas.
Please reply with the following information: Name, phone number, renting dates, and a small description of you. Qualified candidates will be contacted to arrange visits.
About the Roomies
Hi everyone, I am a student and looking for a roommate. I like to keep my place clean and tidy. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.