About the room
If you see this ad - YES - the room is available Keele x Sheppard (M3J 3E1). “DOWNSVIEW” subway Perfect environment for living and studying!
If you want to live with like-minded professionals in clean and “no-surprises” environment - to book a showing from 5.30 to 7.00 PM daily (weekend -pls request), e-mail:
- full name; - WHEN and how long you need a room for; - whether you smoke or not; - what do you do for living; - contact number and e-mail; - any additional info you think is important
INTERNATIONAL (Exchange) students and new Immigrants are also welcome!
- RENT - $990 - FULLY FURNISHED - ALL INCLUSIVE - 2nd floor - Available - Jan 1st, 2023 - SMOKE FREE environment - Bathroom is shared with two persons - No Parking - No street Parking
* Close to TTC (public transit) - buses 84, 106,108: 5 min by bus to Downsview park subway (metro) station, 25 min from Downsview to Union station (Downtown), 10 min by bus to York University.
- Clean room at the very quiet, safe neighborhood next to a park trail (see pictures). * Wireless (and wired) internet, all utilities (hydro=electricity=air conditioning, water, gas=heat) and laundry are included.
* Walking distance to cheap groceries (food stores), banks, dollar stores and tennis court. * Fully equipped kitchen: fridge, stove, toaster oven, microwave, kettle, dining ware & cookware sets, utensils. * Furniture includes: Single bed, mattress (97 sm x 185 sm), area rug, bookshelf, desk, chair, table lamp, drawer and built-in wardrobe. Bed sheets, pillow and blanket are available.
- Room size: 3.5 m x 3.0 m (110 sq ft) * Storage space is available. No pets. * Professionally cleaned kitchen and bathroom.
* First and last month rent required. * Letter of employment, paystubs and/or bank statement. * Minimum term - 6 months.
NON-SMOKING only Available - SEPTEMBER 1st or OCTOBER 1st, 2022 NO PARKING - NO STREET PARKING
If you see this ad - YES - the room is available
Tags: accommodation, rental, lodging, single, short-term stay, room rental, room for rent
About the roomies
Letter of employment, paystubs and/or bank statement. No smoking No parking