Free to message

Emma's room

Hamilton, ON L9A 3Z2

Private room with shared bathroom
3 bedrooms
1 bathroom
2 roomies
Rent
$850 per month
Bills
Not included
Deposit
None
Property type
House
Room furnishing
Unfurnished
Preferred gender
Females
Available on
July 15
Background checks will be required for this room
Learn more

About the room

One bedroom in a three-bedroom house available on East 13th Street, near Concession Street. Quick access down the Mountain and close to Mohawk. Spacious, quiet, and clean! Please message me if interested, I can send more pictures and some videos of the unit empty before we moved in.

Details:

  • Upper unit of a house, including main level and two bedrooms on the top floor. Your bedroom would be on the top floor!
  • Rent will be approximately $850 plus 65% of utilities (lower unit pays the other 35%)
  • utilities have been an average of $185/month across the last 8 months here for the upper unit, which was $62/person
  • Lovely backyard
  • Parking spaces available
  • My roommates have dogs - other dogs welcome!!
  • in-unit washer & dryer
  • central AC, though the top floor can still get hot sometimes so bringing a fan is recommended

About the roomies

Both roommates are female students in their mid-20s, one at McMaster and the other at Mohawk. Each has a dog!

Emma's verifications

Contact Emma

Photo of Emma
Emma
Online yesterday

To message Emma you need to be a member. Joining and communicating is free.

Already a member? Login now.

It is free to message and reply to any other user on Roomies – learn more